Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Leavin' - On a Jet Plane (J E T S - Jets! Jets! Jets!)

I heard Delaina is a Jets fan - so I thought it would be fun to let her know I knew!!

Well, my visit to Albuquerque, NM has come to an end.  Ms. Dee had hoped to get me to a few more places to visit, but illness in the family kept her from doing that.

Regardless, I had an awesome time her in the Land of Enchantment!  And Ms. Dee and her family really enjoyed having me visit too!

I'm heading back to Whitehouse Station in just a few minutes, Ms. Dee is taking me to the Post Office and sending me off in a beautiful pink envelope!

I hope you all enjoyed my visit to New Mexico!  Ms. Dee said she may still post some more information when she has time and she'll let Delaina know when and if that happens.

I'll see you all in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment