Friday, December 10, 2010

Just some more very pretty sunsets.....

Here are a few pictures of the Sandia Mountains

This is right behind the ice rink.  Hopefully you can see the blue tower in the middle of the picture.  That is one of the towers for the Tram.  A Tram is a cable car that goes from the bottom part of the mountain to the top.  The Tram in Albuquerque is the largest Tram in the world.  Ms. Dee is afraid of heights, so she said she won't take me on that.  :-(   I guess I understand though.


This is a picture of Sandia Peak.  All those are the radio towers on top of the Peak.


Getting ready for another sunset......

Almost there......


And it begins.....


I wanted to be in the picture to 'verify the colors' - see, she didn't tamper with them.....


Here, here I am - take a picture of me!


Over here we have a beautiful sunset.....I'm being a tour guide..... ;-)


Talk to you more later!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You look like you are having fun with my cousins Flat Stanley! Aunt Dee thanks for starting the blog, my class LOVES it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are beautiful sunsets!

    ReplyDelete