Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wow! What a DAY!!!


Flat Stanley here, and boy - I have to say I am tuckered out.  It has been a very busy day for me, and I am glad I finally got to stretch my legs, being folded up for a few days can wear you out!

My first few hours in Albuquerque have been fun.  I'll introduce you to my host family, but have to say - my first impression of the sunsets here are that they are BEAUTIFUL!  This is IslaRose, she is 8 years old and a real fun girl.  She brought me outside tonight to show me the beautiful sunset and told me that this one was pretty, but that she has seen better.  I love it!

MacRae introduced me to Ottis, Osita (dogs) and Alley and Creamy (cats), looks like I'll have to be careful around here, apparently Ottis likes chew toys and I don't want to end up one of them!

Fletcher was doing some homework and Devon was busy playing a game - I'm really tired now and ready for some sleep.  I'll post pictures of my new friends in the next few days.

Boy has this been fun so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment